|1. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the
grateful citizens would ask, "Who was that masked man?" Invariably,
someone would answer, "I don't know, but he left this behind."
What did he leave behind?_______________________.
2. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. in early 1964, we all watched
them on the, _______________ show.
3. Get your kicks, _______________.
4. The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed ____________________.
5. In the jungle, the mighty jungle,_________________________.
6. After the twist, the mashed potatoes, and the watusi, we "danced"
under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called
7. N_E_S_T_L_E_S, Nestle's makes the very best, _____________.
8. Satchmo was America's "ambassador of goodwill." Our parents
shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was, ____________________.
9. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking _________________.
10. Red Skeltons hobo character was _______________________. and he always
ended his television show by saying, "Good night, and _____________________________."
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam war did so by burning their_________________.
12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the
front, was called the VW. What other names did it go by?_____________________&_________________
13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, "the day the music
died." This was a tribute to_________________________.
14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit The Russians
did it; it was called ____________.
15. One of the big fads of the late 50' s and 60's was a large
plastic ring that we twirled around our waist; it was called the __________ ___________.
1. The Lone Ranger left behind a silver bullet.
2. The Ed Sullivan show.
3. Route 66
4. to protect the innocent.
5. The Lion sleeps tonight.
6. The limbo
8. Louis Armstrong
9. The Timex watch.
10. Freddy the freeloader, and "Good night, and may God Bless."
11. draft cards (although bras was also burned, that was not an anti-war
12. Beetle or Bug
13. Buddy Holly